Type: The Chevrolet Blazer is a 5 seater SUV that is the largest 5 seater SUV in the family, compared to the smaller Chevrolet Trax & Equinox. The Blazer is similar in size to the Honda Passport, the Ford Edge, Hyundai Santa Fe, Jeep Grand Cherokee, & Nissan Murano.
Vehicle Insurance Rates
The Chevrolet Blazer 2020 is a great reincarnation of the old Blazer. The new model is inspired by the Camaro, and becomes a great option once you begin to equip it with a better engine and safety packages. This is a finance oriented vehicle, with 0% rates occurring frequently throughout the year.
Chevrolet Blazer 2020 Canada specs:
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: CDN $35,098
Fuel economy: 11.3/8.9 L/ 100 KM City/Highway
Horsepower: 193hp , 230 hp , 308 hp
Engine: 2.5L V4, 2.0L Turbo V4, and 3.6L V6
Highlights for the Chevrolet Blazer 2020
- This is the second year for the first generation Blazer,which was released in 2019
- The additional of a middle tier 2.0L Turbo engine improves available horsepower in midlevel trims
- Stop-start engine functionality can now be disabled with a button
Pros & Cons
- Infotainment system is quick and responsible
- Nimble ride
- Aggressive looking exterior and interior styling
- Base engine is boring
- Less cargo space compared to that in the Honda Passport and Jeep Grand Cherokee
- The base “L” trim does not come with standard safety features
- Poor rear visibility
See Dealer Pricing Report
Want to know what a dealer paid for your vehicle? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer invoice cost report from UnhaggleGet my FREE Dealer Cost Report Powered by
Match with A Top Hyundai Consultant Near You
Quickly match with the top reps of your desired brand. Conquest actively works with the top 10% of sales consultants in the city based on dealership reviews, monthly performance.
Archived 2020 Chevrolet Blazer Offers
To learn more about other 5 seater SUV’s, click here.
Check out the official Chevrolet site here.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.
Want to see the vehicle?