Type: The Chevrolet Tahoe is a full size 7 seater SUV. It’s larger than the Chevrolet Traverse, and smaller than the Chevrolet Suburban, with a smaller cargo area. The Tahoe is similar in size to the Ford Expedition, Nissan Armada, Toyota Sequoia, Dodge Durango, GMC Yukon, and Cadillac Escalade.
Available for 2% above cost pricing to eligible Costco card holders, or up to 15% of MSRP off on 2020 models.
Vehicle Insurance Rates
The 2020 Tahoe is a well rounded vehicle, that is primarily available with cash % off offers, or 0% finance offers. The vehicle is well rounded in terms of powertrain, however lacks safety features and creature comforts on the lower end trims.
Chevrolet Tahoe 2020 Canada specs:
Type: Full Size SUV
Seating: 7 passengers
Price: CDN $56,398
Fuel economy: 10.5/15.7 L/100KM (highway/city) or 11.2/16 L/100KM (highway/city)
Horsepower: 355 hp or 420 hp
Engine: 5.3L V8 or 6.2L V8
Highlights for the Chevrolet Tahoe 2020
- From the 4th generation of Tahoe, introduced in 2015
- Minor package updates
Pros & Cons
- Cool hidden storage compartment, which is locked on valet mode
- Available valet mode, which limits features and speed
- Premium interior and finish
- Standard V8 engine is excellent for towing
- Poor turning radius – the vehicle feels huge to drive
- Higher cargo area makes loading tough – but its the size of the vehicle, not because of an inherent flaw
See Dealer Pricing Report
Want to know what a dealer paid for your vehicle? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer invoice cost report from UnhaggleGet my FREE Dealer Cost Report Powered by
To learn more about other 7 seater & full size SUV’s, click here.
Check out the official Chevrolet site here.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.
Archived 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe Offers
Want to see the vehicle?