The Pacifica 2019 is the ultimate minivan in terms of looks and features. It is a grown up and redesigned version of the Dodge Grand Caravan, with plenty of standard safety features, and great technology. This minivan is right behind the Honda Odyssey in terms of equipment.
Chrysler Pacifica 2019 Canada specs:
Seating: 7 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $33,795
Fuel economy: 8.4L highway -12.4L city L/100km
Horsepower: 287 hp
Engine: 3.6L V6 Engine with a 9 speed transmission
Highlights for the Chrysler Pacifica 2019
- Of the first generation of Pacifica that was released in 2017
- Only 4 trims available
- Comes with a hybrid option
Pros & Cons
- Easily the nicest looking minivan on the market
- Excellent visibility
- Plenty of tech and convenient features
- Passenger seating isn’t as comfortable as other vehicles
- On the expensive side for a minivan
- Lack of program support – you’re buying this because you need it
To learn more about other minivan’s, click here.
Check out the official Chrysler site here.