Type: The Ford Expedition is a 7 seater full size SUV.
The Expedition 2020 is an interesting vehicle. It is one of the only full size SUV’s available with a twin turbo V6 engine. It provides great for fuel economy and quick lane change capabilities. It doesn’t drive quite as well as other full size SUV’s, however it’s got great tech that’s standard with Ford’s CoPilot360. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
Ford Expedition 2020 Canada specs:
Type: Full Size SUV
Seating: 7-8 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $62,500
Fuel economy: 14.1 city 10.6 hwy Est. L/100km
Horsepower: 375hp – 400 hp
Engine: 3.5L Twin Turbo Ecoboost V6, 10 speed automatic transmission
Highlights for the Ford Expedition 2020
- Ford CoPilot360 is now standard on all trims
Pros & Cons
- Huge tow capacity of up to 9300 pounds
- V6 engine is surprisingly fuel efficient
- Lots of features but doesn’t drive as well as he fullsize GM SUV’s
- Twin turbo V6 requires premium fuel
To learn more about other full size 7 seater SUV’s, click here.
Check out the official Ford site here.