Type: The GMC Yukon & Yukon XL are 7 seater full size SUV’s that are the largest in GMC’s lineup. The vehicle competes against the Cadillac Escalade, Lexus LX 570, Infinti QX80, Toyota Highlander, Nissan Armada.
Vehicle Insurance Rates
The Yukon 2020 is a smooth and well built feeling 7 seater SUV in the Denali trim. If you need the utility of a 7 seater, the XL offers almost no cargo storage space, and only shines in price during certain times of the year where it’s eligible for 0% financing or a % off pricing campaign.
Type: Full Size 7 Seater SUV
Seating: 7-9 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $50,600
Fuel economy: SLE & SLT 15.7/10.5 L/100 KM (city/highway), Denali is 16.5/10.9 L/100 KM (city/highway) There is barely a difference in economy between the XL and non XL version
Horsepower: 355 hp – 420 hp
Engine: 5.3L V8 Ecotec V8, or 6.2L EcoTec V8
Highlights for the 2020 GMC Yukon
- Almost no changes from 2019- 2020 model year – its almost impossible to tell the 2 vehicles apart
Pros & Cons
- Powerful V8 engine in the Denali trim
- Often available for 0% financing campaigns
- Holds resale value quite well
- Base engine is underpowered if the vehicle is loaded with passengers, or towing
- Turning radius is huge – this is a big vehicle, especially on the XL model
- 3rd row seating is quite cramped, and the storage is hugely limited in the non XL model
See Dealer Pricing Report
Want to know what a dealer paid for your vehicle? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer invoice cost report from UnhaggleGet my FREE Dealer Cost Report Powered by
To learn more about other 7 seater SUV’s, click here.
Check out the official GMC site here.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.
Want to see the vehicle?