Current Infiniti QX50 Offers
Vehicle Insurance Rates
The 2020 QX50 is newly redesigned in 2019 and comes with excellent standard safety features, and a neat 2 screen infotainment design. The performance and handling is disappointing, and the vehicle leases more expensive than other luxury 5 seaters in its category.
2020 Infiniti QX50 Canada specs:
Price: Starting from CDN $44,998
Fuel economy: 10.8/ 8.3 L/100km city/hwy
Engine: 2.0-litre Turbo V4
Highlights for the 2020 Infiniti QX50
- Apple Carplay & Android Auto are available standard now
- The Dual screen infotainment system is new to the lineup
- Part of the second generation from the redesign which was released in 2019
Pros & Cons
- Quiet and spacious interior
- Comfortable Seating
- Plenty of Cargo space
- Fuel economy is way over estimated – we used way more gas when we tested it
- Despite have 268 hp, the vehicle doesn’t with power because of a CVT transmission
Get Dealer Pricing Report
Negotiate smarter when you know what dealers paid for your vehicle. See the average price in your area and get a FREE dealer cost report from Unhaggle.Get my FREE Dealer Cost Report Powered by
To learn more about other 5 seater luxury SUV’s and crossovers, click here.
Check out the official Infiniti site here.
Want to see the vehicle?