Type: The Kia Stinger is a 5 seater coupe sports car that goes after luxury performance cars. It’s Kia’s stab at the Genesis lineup, as well as to the BMW 3 series, and entry level Mercedes CLA. Its performance is enhanced by a 300+hp engine and brembo brakes.
None Advertised for February
Vehicle Insurance Rates
Kia Stinger 2020 Canada specs:
Type: 2 or 4 door sports car
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: Starting from $39,995
Fuel economy: 11.1 / 8.1 City/Hwy (L/100km)
Horsepower: Up to 365 hp
Engine: 3.3-liter V6 twin turbo engine
Highlights for the Kia Stinger 2020
- Not many changes besides small differences between trim levels, the vehicle is still first generation that was released in 2018.
Pros & Cons
- Awesome 5 year warranty coverage so you don’t have to be afraid to push it!
- Stands out compared to other badged sports cars
- Interior cabin quality was sacrificed for performance
- Although specs are good and its fast on the straight, the corners and handling don’t feel quite as good as other sports cars
The Stinger 2020 is a really cool option if you’re looking for a performance car that’s different from your standard BMW 3-series. You can still find 2019 Kia Stinger’s available at a 0% finance! If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
See Dealer Pricing Report
Want to know what a dealer paid for your vehicle? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer invoice cost report from UnhaggleGet my FREE Dealer Cost Report Powered by
To learn more about other sedans and cars, click here.
Check out the official Kia site here.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.