Type: The Lexus GS 350 a 5 seater sedan.
The 2020 GS 350 is outdated in many ways. The tech, engine, and quirks of the car seem very 2010ish, and it gives belief that Lexus plans to phase out this vehicle, or drastically refresh it- either way, this means an incoming drop in market value on a finance. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
2020 Lexus GS 350 Canada specs:
Type: Mid Size Luxury Sedan, 4 doors
Seating: 5 Passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $64,150
Fuel economy: 12.3/9.1 city/highway L/100KM)
Horsepower: 311 hp
Engine: 3.5L 6 cylinder with a 6 speed automatic transmission
Highlights for the 2020 Lexus GS 350
- About the same size as the Honda Accord or Toyota Camry
- Now compatible the Lexus Enform app (equivalent to Onstar from General Motors)
- Same generation of the GS release in 2013
- Turbo RWD model (GS 300) no longer available
Pros & Cons
- Cabin is comfortable and spacious – the seats are great
- No Apple Carplay or Android Auto
- Gauges are boring, and no LCD gauge display
- Rear back seats don’t fold down for extra trunk capacity
To learn more about other 5 seater sedans, click here.
Check out the official Lexus site here.