Type: The Lexus RX 350 is a 5 seater luxury SUV. It is also available in a 7 seater configuration with an extra 4 inches, and is referred to as the RX 350L, and as a 7 seater hybrid configuration – going by the RX450hL.
I’ll be the first to say that this is an unnecessarily confusing taxonomy, and definitely not a common or top pick for a 7 seater- there are better options out there. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
The 2020 Lexus RX 350 is a well rounded 5 seater luxury SUV lease, and is a great ride if you don’t care much to connect your phone, use navigation, or tweak the infotainment system. If they added Apple Carplay or Android Auto, the vehicle would be a WAY more aggressive contender in the segment
2020 Lexus RX 350 Canada specs:
Type: Luxury Compact SUV
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $56,050
Fuel economy: 12.2/9.0 (city/highway L/100km)
Horsepower: 295 hp
Engine: 3.5-liter V6 engine with an 8 speed transmission
Highlights for the 2020 Lexus RX 350
- Now available with the Lexus Enform smartphone app (this is the equivalent of Onstar
Pros & Cons
- Excellent standard safety features
- Ride quality is noticeably better than economy competitors
- Interior and cabin are modern and high quality
- No Android Auto or Apple Carplay 🙁
- Rear cargo area is limited because of the angled dimensions of the trunk – practically is scarified for the vehicle’s design which is disappointing
To learn more about other 5 seater SUV’s, click here.
Check out the official Lexus site here.