Type: The Lexus UX 250H is a compact 5 seater hybrid SUV.
The UX 250H 2020 is consistently advertised on a lease which is quite attractive if you’re curious to try a hybrid. However, you’ll find that the UX 250H lacks power, and the fuel economy isn’t going to save you any money by the time the 40 month term is over. Opt for the NX 300 for extra storage instead. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
Lexus UX 250H 2019 Canada specs:
Type: Compact Crossover
Seating: 5 Passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $39,700
Fuel economy: 5.7/6.2 (CITY/HWY L/100KM)
Horsepower: 181 hp
Engine: 2.0L 4 Cylinder engine with 2 electric motors and a battery pack
Highlights for the Lexus UX 250H 2019
- Brand new model for 2019
- Hybrid option that’s hard to find in the compact/crossover segment
Pros & Cons
- Comes standard with Lexus Safety System 2.0, which includes automatic emergency front braking, forward collision alert, lane keep assist, adaptive cruise control, road side recognition, and Lexus connect safety services
- Fuel efficient because it’s a hybrid!
- Poor acceleration – is actually slower than Prius – LOL
- Limited cargo area for an SUV
- Rear passenger legroom is not the best
To learn more about other electric car & hybrid’s, click here.
Check out the official Lexus site here.