Type: The Lexus NX 300 is a 5 seater compact luxury SUV.
The 2020 NX 300 is one the best leases in this segment. All around an excellent vehicle with not much of a drawback. If you’re an Android user, you will be disappointed to find that the vehicle comes available with Apple Car Play, but not Android Auto. If you want to learn about other brands and models, click here.
2020 Lexus NX 300 Canada specs:
Type: Compact Luxury SUV
Seating: 5 passengers
Price: Starting from CDN $44,150
Fuel economy: 10.7/8.5 (city/highway L/100KM) or Hybrid version 7.2/7.9 (city/highway L/100KM)
Horsepower: 235 hp or 194 hp (hybrid)
Engine: 2.0 L 4‑CYL with a 6 speed transmission, the Hybrid model comes with a hybrid drive engine with electric transmission
The hybrid engine is a quirky option but isn’t practical on the lease. The hybrid adds additional costs in down payment and monthly payment, yet the savings at the gas pump will not be paid off in the 40 months that the vehicle is on lease for. If you really want a hybrid, opt for a hatchback or SUV.
Highlights for the 2020 Lexus NX 300
- Same generation design from the model released in 2015
- Forward collision detection now also features low light pedestrian and small object detection
Pros & Cons
- Plenty of standard Lexus Safety tech
- Excellent cabin quality
- Remote touch interface is the same as featured in the $100,000 LX 570, but its still terrible and slow to use
- Apple CarPlay is available no Android Auto – very silly
To learn more about other electric car & hybrid’s, click here.
Check out the official Lexus site here.