Type: The Mazda CX 9 is a 7 seater SUV and is roughly the same size as the Honda Pilot, Chevrolet Traverse, Hyundai Santa Fe, & Toyota Highlander. This vehicle is most common to have lease incentives and high residual values.
Vehicle Insurance Rates
2020 Mazda CX 9 Canada specs:
Price: Starting from CDN $36,700
Fuel economy: 8.4 L/100 km highway/10.6 L/100 km
Horsepower: 250 hp
Engine: 2.5L 4-cylinder Engine with Mazda’s Dynamic Pressure Turbo
Highlights for the 2020 Mazda CX 9
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto are now available! (standard on the base trim)
- 360 degree view parking camera is now available
Pros & Cons
- Nimble performance and handling
- Luxurious interior with excellent leather trim, 7″ screen, and quiet cabin
- Smooth ride quality
- Standard power 8 way power seats – heated!
- Beautiful brushed alloy rims
- Has 3rd row seating on paper, however it’s not large enough to accommodate adults comfortable on a longer drive. Claustrophobics stay away!
- Wheel base isn’t long enough to have an impressive cargo area
- Remote start is not standard – but available as an accessory
The 2020 CX 9 manages to squeeze 7 seats onto the chassis which means a cramped 3rd row. It passes the grade if you need the part time convenience to fit 7, however there are larger and more comfortable options. Overall, there are really no other flaws in this vehicle. It’s not quite powerful enough to tow with, and the unlimited KM 5 year warranty is one of the best in class.
See Dealer Pricing Report
Want to know what a dealer paid for your vehicle? You can see the incentives, price, and information on this car with a FREE dealer invoice cost report from UnhaggleGet my FREE Dealer Cost Report Powered by
Match with Top Mazda Consultant Near You
Quickly match with the top reps of your desired brand. Conquest actively works with the top 10% of sales consultants in the city based on dealership reviews, monthly performance.
Archived Mazda CX 9 Offers
To learn more about other 7 seater SUV’s, click here.
Check out the official Mazda site here.
See all the deals of the month on our main article.